The Next Generation of Linking
Ovid LinkSolver is a comprehensive resource linking solution, expands the power of linking to a wide variety of Internet resources, while giving you complete administrative flexibility in defining, organizing and displaying links for your institution. Comprehensive, easy to use and administer, it provides a user friendly solution for defining the scope of your electronic resources.
- Flexible, easy to use administrative interface
- Customize interface with your institutions branding
- Ovid hosted platform requiring no maintenance
- OpenURL compliant resolver supporting outbound and inbound linking
- Predefined link templates to primary publishers and aggregators, document delivery services, OPACs, Internet resources and more
A universal linking solution for administering links.
- OpenURL resolver supporting outbound and inbound linking, including resolving DOIs and PubMed IDs
- Resources A-Z tool supporting journals, books and subjects
A flexible tool for managing links.
- Supports outbound linking to Ovid full text, externally hosted full text and more
- Supports import title lists from OPAC or serials databases
For more information, view the LinkSolver Factsheet.
- Supports inbound and outbound linking to Ovid full text, externally hosted full text, and other library and web resources
- OpenURL compliant, supporting both OpenURL v0.1 and v1.0
- Configure and define Base URL and OpenURL tags in the Administration Tool
- Supports DOIs and PubMed ID links
A journal and book browsing and linking tool, enables users to browse and search their institution's e-journals and e-books and link to the resource home site.
- Browse by title or subject
- Search by title, ISSN or ISBN
- Supports custom library holding messages and alternative titles
- Supports Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Polish and Korean languages
Try out Resources A-Z!
Links@Ovid - The Basics (6 min)
Ovid LinkSolver connects you to more than 50,000 journals. View the complete list
Ovid LinkSolver connects you to more than 12,000 free journals. View the complete list
Download LinkSolver image to place on your site.
Questions and Answers
View and search for answers to LinkSolver configuration questions, link resources, Resources A-Z and more.
- Visit our FAQ’s page
- Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact our support team.
- Try our Citation Matcher Tool for locating resources for citations in LinkSolver
Enables system administrators to configure links and customize link settings.
- Browse and activate link resources and publications
- Add custom link resources
- Define OpenURL tags
- Configure Resources A-Z, including customizing library holding messages and alternative journal titles
Login to the Administration Tool.
LinkSolver features predefined electronic resources
- Electronic Full Text
- Open Access and Free Electronic Full Text
- OPACS, Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery services
- Internet Resources
- Database PDFs, Images, Tables, Request Permissions and more