What is the Ovid Search Builder tool?
- Ovid Search Builder delivers a fully developed expert search strategy.
- Full and guided search using easy steps to follow.
- Apply multiple keywords in a PICO format by adding or removing rows.
- Automatic mapping to the relevant database descriptors and their synonyms.
- Specialised filters allow users to search by adverse events, special situations, clinical queries and more.
- Different profiles are available for each specialised filter, as well as source information.
- Easy to create auto alerts within the Ovid platform once the Ovid Search Builder is launched.
- Training tutorial and online feedback form available within the tool.
How to use the Ovid Search Builder tool?
- Simply introduce your term(s) in different rows, adding descriptors and synonyms to complete the keyword search.
- The optional specialised filters allow users to personalise their strategy further.
- The Ovid Search Builder tool has an embedded video tutorial for assistance.
- If you have any questions please contact [email protected]
Do you want to activate the Search Builder Tool for your institution?
Simply contact [email protected]